-
September 20th, 2004, 01:33 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Just going to make announcements here. You can discuss them, but for anything other than things related to the announcements, discuss them in OCB's topic.
9/19/04: Yay, Guild Granaboard created.
If you want invited, arrange a meeting with me, and I'll invite you. Also, come up with your title in the guild (My Albedo character's is the Whitening, Zeus's is Temple Knight, etc.)
9/19/04: We need an emblem. Anyone can make one, just send me it through Email ([email protected]), or upload to somewhere. Restrictions are 24x24 pixels in BMP format. If we get mroe than one, we'll just vote on them.
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ October 26, 2004 10:27 PM: Message edited by: Xellos ]</font>
-
September 20th, 2004, 12:57 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
-
September 20th, 2004, 03:17 PM
#3
Inactive Member
I can also invite you if you want to join the Guild. My AIM is ZeusKOTG or email me at [email protected]
-
September 20th, 2004, 07:00 PM
#4
Inactive Member
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4.../roiconfin.bmp
Here's OCB's.
So far, I like OCB's the best and the Zohar. I guess we can have a vote once we know if everyone's submitted theirs.
-
September 20th, 2004, 07:39 PM
#5
Inactive Member
I managed to cram some boobies in there.
-
September 21st, 2004, 06:08 PM
#6
Inactive Member
-
September 22nd, 2004, 12:40 AM
#7
HB Forum Owner
Nice
Since we are few ppl, and lots of logos to vote, I suggest we vote for our 3 favorite logos (ordered), giving 3, 2, and 1 points to our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, then choose the logo with the highest score.
-
September 22nd, 2004, 12:42 AM
#8
Inactive Member
Ok:
For me:
3rd: Pedobear
2nd: OCBs
1st: Zohar
-
September 23rd, 2004, 10:32 AM
#9
Inactive Member
Latest client doesn't need amatsu patch.
-
September 23rd, 2004, 10:36 AM
#10
HB Forum Owner
I vote for:
1. Waha
2. Zohar
3. OCB's
If Cav or anybody joins and posts more logos, I could change my votes.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks